[Gpdd] [RE] Blind Piggie

Sandi Korman yikes888 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:08:45 EST 2008

Erin,

My Q-Bert is blind.  He's a loveable 1.5 year old albino.  I've had him
since birth.  He is no different from my other guinea pigs.  He shares floor
time with the others  and runs around with the best of them.  He's
constantly banging into things but it doesn't seem to bother him.  The only
thing that you have to watch out for is scratched corneas.  Christmas eve
morning I woke up to see a cut on Q's eye.  I rushed him to the vet.  She
says that his blinking reflexes are diminished and gave me eye drops.

-Sandi
Slave to Checkers, Qbert, Sundai, Brownie and Blackie.
Always in my heart Bertie, Ernie and Rusti