[Gpdd] [SILLY] Duke's virtual Birthday Party

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jan 13 23:01:26 EST 2008

Hello one and all

You are all officially invited to my 6th Birthday Party in OZ on the 1st
February 2008.

I think you'll need to book your PigAir tickets soon, but as it's not
the busy season it might be ok, you will have to ask them to fly you
into Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne and then we'll organise a PigBus
lines to drive you the hour out to our house.
Granny said she's been busy stocking up pellets and will buy fresh
veggies for everyone.
If anybody has special requests please let granny know.

I hope you can all come, don't worry slaves if you're worried about your
younger piggies i'm sure the older ones will help them.

Don't forget your snacks for on the way over, i'm sorry it's soooo far
away but you'll all be able to stay for as long as you like, or are
allowed to stay.

Waiting with anticipation on your replies
Duke xxxxxx