[Gpdd] HEALTH- blind piggies

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Jan 14 18:42:07 EST 2008

Erin-
  Hi! Welcome to the digest. I can tell you a little about having a blind piggie. My last piggie Molly (now deceased)was completely blind. When we adopted her she had wounds & injuries to her head. I noticed something wasn't quite about her & the vet confirmed my suspicions. She had been abused & was left blind because of it. She was the most outgoing piggie I ever had. She never seemed bothered in the least about being blind. As long as you didn't move stuff around on her she was ok. She had incredible hearing too. Like people, animals can be very resilient. Hopefully your piggie will adjust to his new home & learn to trust you. Let us know how things progress.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/

Click here for fast home refi, good credit or not.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oMBJYjNJGjrA8K9QZEz6rwL1qYjnHYcp3TONdst2ESjKnjX/