[Gpdd] [SILLY] Birthday Acceptances for Duke

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jan 14 19:54:18 EST 2008

Yayyyyyy Piggie Friends i'm so glad you can come !!!!!!
Oh that would be great if you could help with some of the younger
piggies and the ones that have never flown before.
I think M and Lyn might ask you to help with Fugly and Samantha and be
their chaperone as well.   And from what granny tells me there could be
another romance blooming as well.
Don't forget if you've any special food requirements tell me OK....

Duke the very excited 5yrs 11 1/2 months boar