[Gpdd] Silly:Duke's Party

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:37:51 EST 2008

Oh, Duke my dear, you just KNOW I'll be at your party.  I'm hoping that the PigAir flight with the Piggyfriends will be the one to pick me up.  My slave says I can't go unless I have someone to watch over me.  Humpf!!  She's always so afraid I'll get on the wrong plane or fall down or take the wrong bus.  She's such a worry wart!

  My slave wanted me to have you ask your Granny if she would mind giving me my meds twice a day and I really don't mind taking them at all.  They are really yummy!  I would share some with you but, again, my pushy slave says I can't.  Oh well.

  I do have her making some apple wine to bring with me as well as some of my yummy hay.  You certainly ate a lot of my hay at the Olympigs so I guess you'll be happy.  Is there anything else I can bring?  It's really cold and Winter here so not too much is growing right now.  Does your Granny have anymore of those delicious roses?  Maybe we can eat a couple and she won't miss them.

  Now, since this is your party I certainly don't expect you to be with me all the time.  I know some of your crazy friends will be there too so, as long as you don't take any private walks with any of the beautiful sows who will be there too, I won't mind a bit.  I'll get around and socialize as well.  Just a word to all the ladies who might have funny ideas about Duke-I may not be able to see you but I have good ears and a wicked cane.

  I'm so excited.  I can hardly wait to see Daisy Piggyfriend and, of course, yourself.

  The Lady Bug as dictated to her slave Joan