[Gpdd] Health: blind piggie

Erin Schooley skerinster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:49:39 EST 2008

haha im so sorry. i thought i had listed my piggies name. He's name is
wookie. haha and yes he looks like chewy. at first i was worried about how
he would adapt to his surroundings but he is a total champ. he has it down
to knowing the different noises to the different bags and containers his
foods are in! the green peppers bag being his favorite for sure. haha. in
the beginning he ran into a lot of things but now he knows his cage setup
and will even rearrange it himself [[i never misplace things from where hes
moved them]] and when hes having floor time its like he cautiously figures
out where everything is at in his area and then place and doesnt run into
anything. he amazes me and im so lucky to have found this smart, loving
piggie.

<3,
Erin and the Wookie

p.s. i had to re-send this because it said that it fit under health even
though i dont see how, cause this isnt a health issue. hes perfectly fine.