[Gpdd] Silly - adoption day

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 07:11:38 EST 2008

Happy adoption day to Edna and Mavis!

I have had them two years today. Also thinking of the little Moog who passed away last year. They are celebrating with a new pigloo which I will fill with hay and a lot of parsley.

They have asked me to let you know that they would love to go to Duke's birthday party but as they have never travelled before maybe a Piggyfriend could help them (and show them how to behave like ladies).

They are hoping to meet Fugly and Igor (even if Igor has eaten all the flowers, he still looks like a lovely curly haired boar!).

I had better go shopping for the parsley!

Elizabeth