[Gpdd] [Silly] Manny the Boar steppin out on his own

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Tue Jan 15 08:54:11 EST 2008

Igor dude! Manny here!!   My silly slave never watched Cabaret but she says
she will help me in any roll I really wanna do, well here's the deal, could
you get me a role or job where I would be able to see Suus, and maybe meet
her without lookin too silly if ya know what I means. My slave sez my butt
is all recovered from this icky retched mites so I look good in "G" pictures
Please also tell me if the flowers I sent Suus got there, I sent them by Pig
air, took all of my allowance so I hope Suus likes them, its a dozen yellow
calendulas circled with a dozen daisies, real purdy to look at and then they
are "salad".  Just so you know I will be real nice and gentlemanly with Suus
since you all are a tight herd, good intentions bud, ok??  BTW  sign me up
for the Rumbletrut Blues, my slave said she can teach it a bit she starts
snifling every time we talk about it, she says its nothin, but I know she
had some real close friends in the original band
thanks Igor,  your new bud, Manny the Boar
keyboarding  by Sandy the Slave