[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Queensie

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 14:07:57 EST 2008

Oh, Joanne.  I am so sorry that you lost your Queensie.  It's so heart-breaking.
How I wish our piggies had longer life spans, but Queensie had a wonderful life with you and to live to 7 is a gift.  My own girls Annie, Abbie, and Monkee didn't make it to such a great age.  I hurts no matter what and I hope you're okay.  Please know that I understand your sadness and am thinking of you.
Rest in Peace, Sweet Queensie!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, and Baci

Lucky me...to be the mom to doggies, kitties, and piggies!