[Gpdd] Announcement: Duke's virtual birthday party

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 14:12:57 EST 2008

We accept!
We've never been to OZ before (we're not much of the traveling kind) and are looking forward to meeting you and all of our piggy friends!  Macie is a little worried, though...she's painfully shy!
What would you like for your birthday, Duke?  Spicy wants to bring you parsley, Merri wants to bring apples, Macie wants to bring you romaine lettuce and we boys want to bring you a few girlfriends...but our mama said NO!
So,
count us in!  We can't wait!
Hugs from New York,
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci and their mom Joanne

Lucky me...to be the mom to doggies, kitties, and piggies!