[Gpdd] SILLY: Duke's birthday

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Tue Jan 15 16:18:02 EST 2008

Hello DukeThank you for your invitation to your special celebration! We, Noodle and Truffle, would love to represent The Surrey Squeakers and will be honoured to attend. We are too big a group for us ALL to go to these events, but we share out the fun in a very fair and friendly way. We think that we should go on this trip partly because we admire you so much (and at one and a half years old we are still of an impressionable age) and partly because we haven't been anywhere or seen the world. We were BORN here and have spent our whole lives at one address!! We are very excited about going on a plane to the other side of the world. Our mum, Orinoco (LAPS Vice President, should we ever forget), says she would feel happier if some of the more senior Piggyfriends could chaperone us because we are very inexperienced travellers. It's easy to get to Gatwick Airport from here but shall we meet up at the PigAir check-in desk? Our fellow Squeakers say that we are not the easiest of piggies to get along with (always going on about us being born into a pampered life, never knowing hard times etc) but we promise to be on our best behaviour with impeccable manners. Looking forward to seeing you!Noodle and Truffle (2 of the Surrey Squeakers)