[Gpdd] Silly: Duke's Party

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Tue Jan 15 18:02:18 EST 2008

Wheeeeek Duke,
Happy Birthday you big boy.
Wheee're wheeking at our slave Mary Fran that wheee want to come, but she says -- Too busy to take you to the airport...It's Tax Time (whatever that is). She's not in a very good mood at the moment. She says, though, that if a PigAir pigacopter can pick us down at the PigOlympic Beach in Lake Elsinore, she'll walk us down there.
Us and our slave drove down to Elsinore from San Francisco last wheeek. It was a horrible 8-hour car ride and wheee hated it. But now it's nice and sunny and warm out and wheee live outside on the porch in the daytime. It's really fun cause we've been cooped up (!!!) in the house for months.
And wheee're all scratching like crazy. Whee thought we might have mites (EEEWWWW) but slave says it's dry skin. She's using lotion, but is looking for suggestions as to what to do for us. She thinks maybe some licks of oil or vitamin E???
Wheee are so excited and can't wait to see everypig at Duke's party (if we can get a flight).
--California Cookie & Little Bear
with slave Mary Fran