[Gpdd] Silly: Manny the boar stepping out!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 21:34:27 EST 2008

Hi Manny -- Charlie here. We really chose the word Cavaret because we're
cavies. Hope you think that was clever. We are the "Cavaret Cavies."
     In the play (all guys but playing the girls parts too -- just like
Shakespeare used to do) I think there is still an opening for someone to play the
prison matron. Chester was probably going to do the part, but, well, we won't
talk about that tonight. And then of course there are the merry murderesses as
someone mentioned to you.
     We're so glad that you're going to be with us.
     And tell you slave thanks for the info on cleaning our, uh..manly parts.

We're all looking forward to seeing you,

Charlie, Jolly Rodent