[Gpdd] [MISC] Long Awaited Phone Call

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 23:46:40 EST 2008

Hi-
My family received a call around 4 p.m. today from the army.  My  nephew (now
Sgt.Landon) will be returning tomorrow from 15 very long months  in Iraq.
His plane will be stateside (Texas) around 9:30 a.m. He  is expected to stay
there for debriefing for maybe a week or two and then  will be given a two week
leave to come back to his real home.  To all of  you that have kept him in your
prayers, thank you from the bottom of my  heart.  We are so happy that he has
been kept safe, and I continue to  pray for the safe return of all of our
military men and women.  The piggies  are happy too.  They love their friend
Landon!
Love,
Donna and the 6 SC piggies
Huck, Becky, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly, and  Houdini