[Gpdd] SILLY Adoption day and Party

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jan 16 04:37:48 EST 2008

We hope that Edna and Mavis had a wonderful adoption day. We have had lots of volunteers, here at Piggyfriends, to help them on the long journey to Oz.

Our Sapphire, as a mother of three adult boys, has her paws full with our young girls, Lilac and Lavender and, of course, she will keeping an eye on our Nova.

Gingerbread and her sisters, Mayflower and Diamond, all frequent flyers, have insisted that they have the honour of watching over Edna and Mavis. They are all very ladylike and hope to be a good influence as well as making sure that Igor behaves himself.

We will all be looking out for Noodle and Truffle of the Surrey Squeakers at the Pig Air check in desk. Gingerbread and Mayflower were both born here at Piggyfriends and say that they understand how piggies who have not endured hard times might act a little above their station but are sure that the little Squeakers will be on their best behaviour at the all important Party. Perhaps they can help carry some party food and a few bottles of carrot wine.

Looking forward to meeting everypig.

Gulliver,

Spokespig for the Piggyfriends.