[Gpdd] Misc: secret piggies

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 16 05:22:46 EST 2008

Dear everyone:  may whee make a wheekful plea?  Whee know the Secret Piggies holiday program is a lot of fun.  But it's also a lot of work. If, after signing up, you find yourself unable to fulfill your obligation, please, there is no shame, in fact, it's better to, let the administrator know so she can assign your 'secret piggies' to others.

If one does 'nothing' then the ones who gave to you will wonder if all their time and money and effort and love were appreciated.  The ones you were supposed to give TO will wonder, what happened?

Unfortunately, our girls -- Mini, Peppermint, Blossom, Baby Truffles, Sparkles -- never received any gifties.  The boys received a loving, wonderful box but sorry to Sir Frodo and Zoe, but they've been waiting to 'celebrate' with the girls when the girls received their gift.  It's not going to happen.  What makes this a horrible double whammy is that the piggies they lovingly sent some wonderful gifties and some of their favorite treats to (along with their cutie pigtures!!!!!), received the box over three wheeks ago, but not even a simple 'we got the box.'

This hurts our girls both ways as the box they worked so hard to send wasn't appreciated and they never got any gifties.

Sir Frodo and Zoe, if it's okay with you, whee would like to extend your delicious goodies and wonderful playthings to the girls as well.  Is that okay?

Whee believe that ALL piggies deserve happiness and love and delicious foodies each and every day.  Piggies never disappoint us.  Don't they deserve the same?

Thanks.

Corrine and Michael

P.S.  Thanks to Alicia and Sailor Willie for trying sooo hard to help us with this.  Whee know she tried her best for us.