[Gpdd] SILLY: Secret Santa thank you to Monty and Sweet Pea

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 08:26:14 EST 2008

The Dowager Ladies Pearl and Samantha wish to thank their CA secret Santas,
Monty and Sweet Pea, for the wonderful presents they received over the
holidays.  The personalized cuddle cups are such a hit!  Such rich colors
and soooooo soft! So befitting ladies of their advanced age and stature! Now
if they could only read!! (I'm afraid everyone is using them).  The
Botanical Hay is WONDERFUL - what a lovely aroma with all those herbs.  The
Ladies say it reminds them of the High Tea they had at Prince Biscuit's and
Lady Jasmine's wedding a few years back. Also the freeze dried apples are a
hit, too.  Who would have thought to look in the baby aisle for piggie
treats? But, it makes sense. No additives, no chemicals - all natural.  Just
what our piggies need! Slave Laura also thanks you for the M&M's, which are
now long gone. (Chocolate is an all natural food, too, isn't it?????)

The Ladies were especially taken with the lovely picture of Monty and Sweet
Pea. I heard twitterings from them about the sleekness of Monty's coat and
how photogenic he is. They thought Sweet Pea was gorgeous, too, but weren't
sure as to his/her sex. They know you live close to Hollywood and understand
that "those" issues aren't as important out there. However, they would be
most relieved to find out that Sweet Pea is a boar, as they then wouldn't
have to question their feelings of attraction.

The Ladies wish their West Coast Secret Santas a wonderful 2008, full of
fresh veggies and timothy hay.  And they thank them again for their
wonderful holiday presents.

Dowager Ladies Pearl and Samantha
Slave Laura Stailey