[Gpdd] Care: Pumpkin

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 12:17:35 EST 2008

Hi,

  Just to let you know Pumpkin seems okay today.  Hubby Joe finally got Pumpkin's penis unstuck.  It looked a little red so I will check it again in a day or so.

  He was peeing just fine through it all.  He does drink and pee more than Peaches.

  A special thank you to Brenda, Carole, Penny and the Piggyfriends, and 'Warmbreath' who responded to my plea quickly through email.  I do tend to panic when something is wrong with my piggies!

  We got quite a bit of snow, but it stopped by 1:00 and the roads were cleared very fast.  I don't work on Mondays anyway, but Joe went in for a few hours.  We don't let a "little" snow bother us!

  Dee
  Pumpkin : Geesh, I hope they are done poking at my manly parts.  It is so embarrassing!
  Peaches:  Us girls have it easy!