[Gpdd] health; UTI

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 12:25:20 EST 2008

Hi Mary, when he was younger my boy Bubble suffered with cystitus, he was in alot of pain when weeing and would make that known by wheeking his urine was also red, after several courses of antibiotics he was still in pain and the vet basically said it wasnt worth doing any more (**** df dslkfjsorfewio angry noises)

We then put cranberry juice?in with his water and this seemed to?cure the problem, I know some people syringe feed cranberry, which may work better for you, ever since then my boys have had cranberry in their water as a preventative measure and touch wood we have never had the problem again.

Hope your little Buttons is feeling better soon

LOL M