[Gpdd] [SILLY]<The winky team would looove to come!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:50:09 EST 2008

Hi Duke!

It's me Yaya. We would looove to come to your birthday!! We really look forward to seeing you and all our other friends again. What would you like to have for you birthday? I'm thinking about bringing some dutch veggies and some dutch chocolate for your slave (my slave is making me...sigh..does she know how heavy chocolate is?) Maybe some dutch beer too...  or a cuddle cup for you to lie in, together with the lady bug while you watch the silly boars do their cavaret *ouch! Igor, that hurts!* . Wow duke, six years old is really impressive. I wish I could tell you that I can keep Igor in line, i'll try if i can persude charlie to keep an eye on him. He really respects the older boars (you too, but its your birthday so you shouldnt worry about things like that)

See you soon! We are very excited!

Lots of wheeks!
Yaya