[Gpdd] SILLY:Secret Santa - Can we put things right?

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Wed Jan 16 14:27:42 EST 2008

After reading the post today from Corrine and Michael, we, The Surrey Squeakers, would like to try to salvage some joy from Alicia's wonderfully well-organized Secret Santa gift exchange. We received a very thoughtful and exciting parcel from Mieke's Winky Girls but I don't think we will ever know what happened to the gift we sent out. Thank you, Birdie, for doing your research on the whereabouts of Cole Thompson. We read his e-mail with dismay and feel very sad that he is too busy to even let us know whether or not he received our gift. We also feel very sorry for Corrine and Michael's girls who will obviously not be getting a parcel from Cole. Please, please Alicia, can we put things right by becoming a BELATED Secret Santa to Mini, Peppermint, Blossom, Baby Truffles and Sparkles? We would really like to do this. Please could you send us their address? Thank you. It's never too late to celebrate Christmas, and I can see from the numerous posts that nearly everyone really enjoyed the gift exchange and entered into the spirit of it with enthusiasm, but unfortunately some of us were unlucky.The Surrey Squeakers.