[Gpdd] SILLY: Whoops! I got the wrong name!

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 14:49:30 EST 2008

To Corrine and MICHAEL Tanaka:  A thousand appologies for getting your name
(and sex!) wrong, Michael.  Where in the world I got Michelle, I don't know,
but, believe me, I'm really sorry.  Drat!  That's my first mistake this year
(LOL)!

I'm so sorry your girls didn't get a package.  By all means please share our
box with them.  I have a feeling they would be sharing the cozies anyway, so
why not the whole box. Wheeks to all of you!

Slave Laura, Sir Frodo the Vacant and Lovely Zoe