[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Lady bug Help!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:11:33 EST 2008

Dear Lady Bug,

I hope you followed the recent developments concerning little ol' me. Because I sure could use your advise. Currently there are two boars interested in me. First there is seussy. he is such a cool boar! I really like him. He interviewed me for the Lapswebsite (http://cavies-laps.blogspot.com/, his pigture: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/355544488_631d36d3c3.jpg?v=0, he is the left piggy with the white nose, maybe your slave can describe him to you) Believe me, he is very cute!
What I am unsure about is what he thinks about me, he has written me an email that he would love to accompany me to dukes birthday but thats the first thing i've heard from him since last summer!

The other boar in question is Manny the Boar. He is new to the list (his slave isnt). he is very charming and I must say i'm very flattered.

Lady bug, I really dont know what to do, how should I handle this? I'm very worried about my reputation. I do not want to be known as the gpdd hussy. I was also very heartbroken when jan the boar preferred guiny over me, and i'm afraid to let someone new in again.

I'm eagerly awaiting your answer.
Lots of love,
Suus