[Gpdd] [SILLY]<For boars only, Suus's diary>

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 16:43:41 EST 2008

IGOR!!!!!  Shame on you!  You should never reveal a ladies innermost thoughts the way you just have!  You're starting to show your true colors now.  Ladies, be v e r y careful in your dealings with Igor.  He is not to be trusted!  He's growing up to become a very silly little boar!

  Suus, you have no idea how jealous I am of you.  I do so wish I could be big and strong the way you are.  I eat and eat but all that accomplishes is things for my slave to clean up.  I never gain ANYTHING and I try so hard.  You are a very beautiful sow.  Snif.

  Anyway, Igor, shame shame shame!  You have earned several very severe bops on your nose from my cane!

  The Lady Bug as dictated to her slave.