[Gpdd] SILLY: Duke's Party

Corinne Webb cozwebb at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:14:33 EST 2008

Hello Duke,

Thank you very much for the invitation to your party.  Both Leonard and I would love to come!!  We have never flown before and our Slave, Mummy, is insisting that we travel with the Piggyfriends as they are such seasoned travellers.  We have started packing already as we are sooooooo excited!!  We have told Slave Mummy to pack our lovely timothy hay, orchard grass and the lovely sweet dried grass which she feeds us, so we can share it with all our friends at your party.  I am, unfortunately, a piggy who is prone to bladder stones, so I have to be careful what I eat and drink.  Mummy says I can have a small thimble of carrot wine as a treat - however Leonard is only just over a year old, and very impressionable so I will have to keep an eye on him.  He has already started chattering on about 'wearing a dress like the big boys did at the Princess' Tea Party'.  Goodness knows what he's put in his case!!  I've a feeling Mummy will regret letting him pack by himself!  ^..^

Look forward to seeing you soon

Lots of love

Bradley Pigg xx (Busy doing responsible things like filling in forms for his pigsport application)

and Leonard Walter Shuttlecock xx (Busy trying to decide which outfit to wear on the plane and which of his many hats will match best)