[Gpdd] [SILLY] Duke's Birthday Party

Heather Eickmeyer eickmeha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:59:05 EST 2008

Hurray Duke!

Oh boy!  We love birthday parties.  We're scheduling a flight from
Washington D.C.  Oh, we can't wait!  Are you registered any where?  If not,
we have some ideas up our fur.  I was thinking of bringing you a purple
pillow.  Since you're a Duke, you must symbolize your royalty by sitting on
something purple and pillow like.  Seussy was thinking of bringing you a DVD
or Dr. Dolittle just because that's his favorite movie.

Thank you so much for inviting us!  We can't wait to see you!
Hamlet and Seussy

P.S.:
Seussy is flying out a little earlier than me.  He wants to pick up Miss
Suus for their first official date.   He's so excited.  He said that he was
bringing her green pepper truffles and a bouquet of sweet hay.  Me, I'm kind
of shy.  I am just hoping to see our Secret Santas on the trip over there:
Lily, Isabel, Fireball and Little John and of course, Flashbang Fatbottom.
I'm already stocking up my suitcase with edibles.  We can all share of
course but bring you're own suitcase just in case.  I am a LAPS pig after
all.