[Gpdd] SILLY Duke's party

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 17 06:48:33 EST 2008

Hello Bradley and Leonard,

We are so pleased that you will be going to Duke's birthday party. Our slave has told us all about you both so it will be great to finally meet up with you. We will watch out for you at the Pig Air check in. Tell your slave that we will keep several eyes out for Leonard too and try to ensure that he doesn't make a fool of himself at the party.

You will recognise me at the the airport as I am bright orange and white and tend to stand out in a crowd and, of course, you can't miss our big girl, Daisy. Also Lilac is very noisy with a high pitched squeal so you are sure to hear her as soon as you arrive at the terminal.

See you both soon. We are all going to have a wonderful time at the party.

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.