[Gpdd] silly; Dukes party

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 17:44:37 EST 2008

Hey Mavis you havent upset me I understand that Igor thinks of you differently than how he thinks of his manly buddies, the same way I think of Samantha sigh (dreamy look)

Edna I am sure there will me many boars just dying to be your date and whee can be pals, whee can play games and have fun, whenever you are not being swept of your feet that is.

Leonard make sure you pack lots of bright colours and sequins I have a feeling you will make a very good merry murderess hee hee. Ohhhhhh pack a hat for me. Me and Igor are about your age to, whee can have soo much fun (evil chuckle)

Lady Bug it would be a pleasure for me to escort you safely from the plane to your beloved Duke, once I get you to Duke though I will have to go, have a lot to organise, you know how it is, show biz!!!

Igor stay out of Lady Bugs way, once she is with Duke I will let you know its safe to come out, watch out for that cane.

Duke I am gonna steal one of Mummys tea towels for you (big wink)

Cant wait to meet everyone at Pigair check in only 2 wheeks to go.

Fugly the nearly Famous