[Gpdd] MISC- gift exchange

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Jan 17 19:14:25 EST 2008

  I would just like to add a positive spin on the gift exchange problems. At the beginning of November I became *very* sick. After some debate I contacted Alicia to let her know me & Mimi were going to have to drop out of the exchange. There was just no way I could get out to buy any suitable piggie presents. I didn't even get to buy my own family presents. =(  Even though I couldn't participate, she was still nice enough to pass us onto Jan & Leela, who gave a wonderful box filled with piggie (& people!) presents. They were very much appreciated in what was an otherwise very dreary holiday season. Even though we had nothing to give, we were still showed much kindness by Alicia & Jan. Maybe including our e-mail addresses in our packages would encourage people to let others know their presents were received. I didn't know how to get in touch with Jan personally, so I posted on here to let her know I got it (hope you saw my post Jan!) Anyway, I know there are some discouraged people out there, but I just wanted to share my good experience.
  BTW, I had my gallbladder removed. That's what was making me so sick. I'd like to thank everyone who's been checking up on me & praying for me. Things are looking up. I went back to work last week & am starting to get back into things again, so it's all good.
  Also my condolences to all who have lost a piggie friend & hope all sick piggies or people are feeling better soon. Later!

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/

Get away from it all with a great Caribbean vacation. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3mpAwJiW7IckR7xQHzB9tEW3ou63a0W5nvGA7bK9tTbjz6Kq/