[Gpdd] [SILLY] Update on Duke's birthday

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 17 21:49:43 EST 2008

I'm so terribly sorry everyone, a bad granny slave here, i've been
extremely busy here at work and then we've had a few hiccups at home.
My washing machine decided to play up and has now had to be replaced so
i was running around trying to source one out.... SIGH 1,600 AUS dollars
later i got a replacement and my beautiful daughter just called me to
say 2nd load nearly finished and will be hung out to dry for me :o)

So again i do apologise for my extreme tardiness :o(

Glynis xxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone it's me Duke!!!!

Oh boy that granny i got quite cross with her and chattered to her about
her bad manners in not letting me on the puter to keep you all up to
date, i  know it's hard for her cause she only gets to use the work
puter for the gpdd.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well i'm thrilled to see soooo many of my lovely friends can make it
YAYYYYYYY

I think at the moment granny said there's about 42 piggies + the
PiggyFriends not sure how many are able to make it.... and please Surrey
Squeakers we'd love it if you allll could come there's plenty of room.

Don't worry cookie and Little Bear i'm sure the pigcopter will be able
to make a special stop just for you both!!!

All you have to do piggies is contact PigAir and they'll make any other
arrangements for you, buses, pigcopters, trains or whatever can all be
arranged by them.

Oh and no problems PigAir goes to Canada (my granny loves Canada cause
she lived there for awhile) !!!!

Now i believe there's a lovely offer of a cuddle cup for my darling LB
and myself to snuggle in, that's great i'd love it and yes LB i'll share
my food with you as i love you so much.
Would there be a kind piggie who could offer to pick up LB and help her,
she's very very smart but needs just a little guidance because of her
eyesight.  Maybe Cookie and Little Bear could do this perhaps??

A cushion for me to sit on OH WOWWWW that'd be real real neat, thankyou.

Mmmmmm i would love some treats to come from South Africa (my uncle's
girlfriend comes from there she's real real pretty human girl Tazmayn is
her name xxxx i miss her she's gone home again SNIFF SNIFF so is uncle
sad too) i'll leave it up to you what you guys bring.

OK well granny is getting funny with me says she needs to type something
else HUMPH....

Bye for now
Duke xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry this is so long but must reassure all slaves there will be a boy
and a girl's room and plenty of shelves to stack away clothes (and yes i
see there's a couple of boys going to dress up again LOL) food and
medicines.  I'll be more than happy to admister medications and give
special cuddles afterwards.

We're getting very excited....   Glynis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx