[Gpdd] Silly: Duke's Party

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 23:14:18 EST 2008

Heya Manny,

     Charlie here. Will you go with me and some of the guys to Duke's party
in Aurtralia? We're going PigAir and should have lots of fun. I don't know
where we're all meeting up. I'll probably already be on the flight when it reaches
Oregon so I'll stand inside the plane (what a switch) with a sign saying
"Manny the Boar."
     I've just assumed you'd be coming. Some of the other boars have written
about you coming with us, too. Maybe they just posted and didn't send you a
separate email. Igor is from the Netherlands. He's a cool dude. Fugly is from th
UK. I hope Mr. P from the US is going with us. But the main thing is that you
and I link up so   you can meet the the other guys. At the party (or maybe
even on PigAir) you can meet my wonderful, beautiful girl, Yaya from Holland. In
fact, its' her sister Suus that you wrote the charming letter to and she's
all a twitter --she has 2 suitors -- you and another. I'd bring a big bouquet or
something if I were you. She's a keeper! You gotta say you'll come. We'd come
and grab you up and just take you if you said no!    :)

Your bud,
Charlie, Jolly Rodent