[Gpdd] MISC: Welcome Aaron

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 23:18:25 EST 2008

Hi Aaron,

Nice to have you on board the digest!  my name is Lynn and I am the proud
mommy/slave to two lovely girls named Samantha and Tabitha.  Note I did not
call them ladies!!  LOL  You are doing the right things for your little one
that is blind. I too am totally blind and leaving things where I expect them
to be is one of the biggies on my list!  I hate to go be bopping through my
house and Crash!  bang my shin into something that is absolutely not
supposed to be there.  I call my husband in and explain to him . . . kind of
loudly. . .  in some word or other. . . that he cannot move things on me!
Then, he puts it back where it is supposed to be an all is well again.  I
hope you continue to get your little guy a safe environment in which he can
explore.  I have bells hanging on my girl's toys and hay manger.  Not for
their use but for mine.  I enjoy hearing what they are up to.  Plus, it
helps me track them down easier!  LOL

Take care and welcome to you and your fur budddy

Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha