[Gpdd] Silly: Getting Lady Bug to Dukes Party

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 23:22:13 EST 2008

Dear Lady Bug,
     If no one else has volunteered, Manny the Boar and I (Charlie) and Yaya
would be very happy to escort you to and from Duke's party. I know that
sometimes the Jolly Rodents have had a bit of a reputation but we can vouch that we
are all truly gentlepigs, and that Yaya and definitely a very lovely lady pig.
     Apart from that incident with Chester and Igor playing speedway chase on
the highway -- and then the trunk full of parsley in baggies we've never been
in any trouble. (Shh -- don't let that get out.)

Your friend,
Charlie, Jolly Rodent