[Gpdd] Silly: Thank you's for holiday cards

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 23:59:53 EST 2008

Readin g the digest, there seems to be so many people who did not respond to
their cards and gifts. We didn't always have an email address so we posted
here for some of them. We may not have thanked everyone for their cards though.
We loved them, too. Loved to look and them and to nibble them.
     Jan and Tammy's piggies were our secret Santa and we were thrilled with
our presents. (Slave liked hers, too!) We also got a couple other gifts from
friends. Liam went to the Bridge just after we received their present and card.
Gee, I keep writing as we when now I guess its just me. But Chester did get
his presents.
     And Miss Pokey and Miss Perky and all the secret cards. That was fun,
but I don't want to hurt my Yaya's feelings because she's my true love. But we
loved all the cards. If there is anyone I overlooked write and tell my slave
that she's a bad person!
     Oh -- one thing we should mention. A friend sent us a giftie on the 11th
of Dec. and it seemed that it must be totally lost in the mail. And it showed
up, kind of battered looking but intact, last week.

Thanks!
Charlie, Jolly Rodent