[Gpdd] Silly: Duke's Party

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:10:32 EST 2008

Yeah another event that allows me to get on board the Pig Air. I am so very excited. I would love to come to your birthday Party Duke. I am not that picky with vegetables and am glad that your slave is busy stocking up for all of us that are going to be visiting. I can stay for a  while cause my mommy slave won't mind. Is there a lovely girl piggie that needs and escort that wouldn't mind having a senior piggie of almost 6 years escorting her? I am still looking for a new girlfriend since mine crossed the bridge in December. :(   I look forward to seeing everyone again and having tons of fun.  Thanks for inviting me a very excited Sailor Willie