[Gpdd] Virtual:Travel plans for Duke's Party

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 00:36:40 EST 2008

The Lady Bug wanted me to be sure and thank each and every one of you who has shown concern for her welfare in getting to Duke's party.  She has since made arrangements under protest I might add.  Her Imperial Highness doesn't think she needs help at all but since I've seen her bump into things, even with her cane, I would feel better.

  For the Olympigs the Piggyfriends brought along some beautiful and well behaved mice for the ceremonies and to help out.  All The Lady Bug did was grouse about their being "underfoot" all the time.  Fortunately, the mice were good natured and kept her from running into many a tree when she had a little too much apple wine and carrot beer!  Duke did his part too of course.  I'm afraid Tabitha and Samantha that she would NEVER tolerate a dog in her vicinity and would never consent to you being "humiliated" by being harnessed.  She would not tolerate it.  She won't even wear a hat!

  The Lady Bug has excellent hearing and a fantastic sense of smell so she is good at putting things together and getting along.  She wanted me to tell Igor that she will know when he is within a mile of her and she's still planning to pop him on the nose for being so rude!

  Anyway, The Lady Bug truly appreciates everyone's concern for her.  She intends to have a great time and no doubt do things I would not approve of!

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug