[Gpdd] [SILLY] Manny joins Charlies Entourage to Dukes BD party

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Fri Jan 18 04:17:27 EST 2008

Dear Charlie Dude!!

I will be happy to join your entourage on the trip to Dukes party, what a
hoot,  Igor, Fugly all my new buds, cant be better man!! AWESOME!!Their are
so many sows to meet, And to honor the Duke himself on his big day!! I don't
seem to have made much of an impression on Suus, she wont even acknowledge
that the flowers I sent even arrived, but I got the confirmation from pig
air, which is the most reliable carrier in the world,  with her dainty
signature right one it, I'll bet she just ate them, so I think going single
is a better idea, I will have a chance to meet all the lovely lasses. I did
get a cute note from Peaches and she sounds wonderful! And whee have so much
in common , whee both aspire to DAPS, whee are both 2 years old, and she
writes letters, like me!!  I'm going to bring some flowers for Peaches, so
will you guys please promise not to eat them!!!  PULEASE!! And if you have
some ideas for the bouquet send them my way, apparently daisies and
calendulas don't cut the mustard  Maybe I misread SUUS but it seems like she
would rather write to her diary than to me!! I am disappointed though.  But
really I cant wait, game on guys, Peaches here I come!! Yahoo!!!!
Game on!!
Manny the Boar