[Gpdd] [SILLY] Manny writes to Peaches

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Fri Jan 18 04:34:28 EST 2008

Dear Little Peaches,

I am Manny the Boar and I am at your service.  I have agreed to join Charles the Jolly Rodents entourage on board Pig Air and I hope you will allow me to escort you into that fine group. I ask permission from you slaves Joe and Dee and I promise to keep you safe and protect your sweet Maidenhood.You and I seem to have much in common, aspire to DAPS, same age, all in all whee may have great chemistry and I look forward to holding your sweet paw as you step onto Pigair.  Just tell me how to recognize you and where your pickup is and I will sweep you onboard.  Dear girl, I look at this as a great way to get to know you but I want you to know no pressure will be exerted on you to do more than you would care to do, I am a gentleman in the old sense, but don't think it will be BOARing, whee shall have a ball!!
Your servant
Manny the Boar