[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Entertainment for Duke's birthday - Carrot Wars

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jan 18 08:56:46 EST 2008

Hey Duke!
Princess Snowflake here. Why, YES! I would Love
to bring 'Carrot Wars' to your B-Day Party!!! That
sounds like a Wonderful way to relax before we
all goto bed. I've already asked my Mommy Slave
and she has already packed them up for me. Oh
Boy! Wheeee are going to have so much FUN at
your party. I can hardly wait. I better start packing
now...Wheeeeek! I'm going shopping this wheekend
to find you the Purrrrrrrrfect giftie. I can't wait to see
again and all of my piggie friends!!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                      Princess Snowflake :-)