[Gpdd] Misc: Holiday Pigtures!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jan 18 09:15:35 EST 2008

Martha, Janneke, Lynn, Jocelyn, Joanne, & Heather,
I absolutely Love-Love-Loooooooooved your Holiday pigtures!!!
Your piglets are just Precious and I'm so glad that you shared them
with us. I Love seeing spoiled, rotten piggies cuz that's that way they
should be, right? I know our masters must think whee humans are
strange for dressing them up and taking pigtures of them in such
elaborate scenes. But, I'm sure they don't mind after they get
reward...Yum! Yum!

Anita, I tried to see Beanie & the Nut's pigture, but I think your
website was down last night, so I'll try again this wheeekend.

THANKS for sharing!!!
        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                       Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)