[Gpdd] Silly: Duke's party

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 12:05:36 EST 2008

Hey Charlie,

  Pumpkin (Mr. P) here.  i hav made my reservashuns on PigAir.  It's Party Time!

  i hop the the rumblestrut blues boys can do a number in honor of chester and all our brothers and sisters at the Bridge.  I can bring som snow and we can mak a snowpig!

  my boar human slave makes great apple cider mead.  i kno where he keeps it so i can bring you a bottle for a birfday present.

  mom slave sez i hav to bring peaches.  she has been moping around caus she doesn't hav a boarfriend.  i want to be her boarfriend but she just bites my nose.  whats wif these gurls anyway.

  i kno we shuld not read personal stuff butt i tried to se if she had a diary but culdn't get into her part of the cage.  she can't rite enyway.

  see ya
  Mr P.