[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Re: I got the Job!!!

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Jan 18 13:57:16 EST 2008

Dear Leah,
Congratulations on getting the full time position I am sure your darling
Princess Snowflake has been praying for you every night before she goes
to bed. She just wanted her hard working Mommy slave to get appreciated
for all the effort she puts in at work and for helping people and piggys
all over the world.  Well you certainly deserved the promotion!!!! We
eagerly await your future posts to the GPDD.
Cheers and Weeeeks and little paws clapping for you,
  Ann and the 9 Piggys of Piggyville Tampa