[Gpdd] Silly: Peaches and Manny

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 15:08:49 EST 2008

Dear Manny,

  Oh My!  I was so surprised to get your email (blush blush).

  You do sound like a gentlepig and we are the same age, too.

  Pumpkin (Mr. P) if flying PigAir with the Jolly Rodent grew and Mom slave is making him take me along.  It sounds like so much fun.  I am very happy you will be my escort.  PigAir will pick us up at Boston airport.  Mom slave will take us there and make sure we board okay.

  What do you like to do for fun?  I like to run real fast around my cage.  I like to eat veggies and to nap in my house.  I tease Pumpkin cause i know he can't reach me through the bars.  Mom slave says this is mean, but i think Pumpkin enjoys it.  I let him get real close and sniff my fur and then i run away!  He sure likes to rumblestrut.  Do you rumblestrut?

  I am a strawberry roan Teddy.  My whole name is Peach n' Cream because Mom slave says I look like a fluffy peach.  I will email you a pigture.  I guess I should tell you I have a 'funny' foot.  When I was born my front paw was turned in and it stayed that way.  It doesn't bother me and you can hardly notice. Otherwise i am perfect!

  I hear Mom slave talking to Dad slave.  Something about flowers.  Flowers for me!!!!  No one ever gave me flowers!  I love dandelion flowers and the leaves are yummy, too.  Oh, Manny, please send a pigture if you can.

  Your new friend,
  Peaches