[Gpdd] Silly: Haypile Honeys Hitch a Ride!

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:10:01 EST 2008

Hi dere you pigs!  Dis is Corkster of Da Haypile Honeys!  Whee is hoping to hitch a ride wid somepiggy to Duke's boithday pahty!  Whee (me and Pippin and Minnie) wood like ta go.  Our mom sez whee eat too much so whee gudda stay home.  So you'd haffta pick us up secret like.
Lemme know.  Oh, and thanks!
                                      Corkster