[Gpdd] Silly: Piggies & tax time

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Fri Jan 18 16:38:16 EST 2008

Wheeeks to all!!!
Little Bear and I just found out that PigAir is sending a pigacopter to the PigOlympic beach in Lake Elsinore to pick us up!!! YAY!!!
Um, just one little more thing. Whee'd like to know if we can come early and stay for the whole tax season (whatever that is).  Our slave is very inattentive to us right now. She left us outside past dark THREE TIMES this week brrrrr. Doesn't she know it gets cold out on the porch then, even in Southern California? Then when she does bring us inside, she just throws some hay and kibble in the cage and goes to sleep. She says no time to go to the store for veggies.
Our slave says it's warm in Australia and it's a wonderful place to visit. Wheee'd like to do a "Wheeekabout." Wheee've heard that that's a cool thing to do there.
Are there any other piggies/slaves who can go?
Your friends,
California Cookie & Little Bear dePooker