[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Apologies from Igor>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:26:27 EST 2008

*ouch!! SUUS!! Yesyes..I will..dont push me!!*

Highly esteemed Miss Lady bug,

I sincerely apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I acknowledge that I indeed was a 'very silly little boar' and that i shouldnt have put Suus's diary on the net. I should have respected her privacy.

Suus wants you to know that I have already felt the wrath of her teefies (ugh... she added a whole new dimension to the crazy hedgehog routine..brrr). She also made me write lines on a blackboard. I had to write 'I shall not become a very silly little boar' one hundred times. Suus is currently in possession of my PigAir ticket and if i do not behave she'll eat it and then i cannot meet my lovely Mavis (that particular threat had the biggest impact on me), so i'm trying to be the best boar i can be.

I am very sorry...

Igor the regretfull