[Gpdd] [silly] The Winky girls love to come!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:06:17 EST 2008

Hi Duke (and other piggies),

This is lady Guinyvere (AKA Guiny) we would really be overjoyed to come to
your party. Thank you so much for your invitation.
I will try to keep an eye on little Igor. I'm just wondering if my precious
Tea will be coming too? *Blush*

Hi Duke, this is Lotje, I would love to come to your birthday party
especially as it involves eating a lot, right?
I will will pick out some nice dutch veggies, to bring along. Have you every
had Chicory? It's really good, as are cucumbers, paprikas, carrots
yum, looking forward to your party already.
Mommy slave Mieke says I can come when I am feeling better, currently I am
getting antibiotics and a painkiller, because I was not feeling so good.
I lost almost 100 grammes (about 3,5 ounces).
I keep sneezing and had pain when peeing. Mommy and daddy slave were very
worried I might have gotten a bladderstone.
But the check-up at the vets this wheek, showed no signs of a stone. Hooray!
Guess the shilintong is doing its work!
Anyways now I have a good reason to get better soon!

Hi all *bounce bounce*, this is Dunya, the little white himalayan piggie.
You might have seen me in the the Calendar our slaves Janneke and Mieke
made.
By the way, our special thanks go out to Auntie Janneke who did the layout
of the Calendar!
I'm miss October (together with Otis, Lotje and Guiny)
Ow yes, Duke your party, I would LOVE to come, this would be my second
virtual trip.
Will make sure we bring something good for you, I loved the package Lotje
and Guiny got last year, or actually it was the year before (2006).
Btw my slave forgot to mention it was my 1rst adoption day on the 11th of
December... silly slave..
At least I did get extra cuddles (ugh) and veggies, YUM!
Can I do a lot of running in Australia, i heard your granny mentioning
something about plenty of space?
Hi Little Bear, I read your are coming to, ThunderBears meet again!

Many wheeks en piggie kisses,
The winky girls:
Lotje, Guiny and Dunya