[Gpdd] Silly- Duke's Birthday Party

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:42:48 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

Sqeeeks is all excited that Ladybug has excepted her offer of being her
escort until she meets up with Duke. Squeeeks is a little so is glad she can
re-introduce herself by escorting Ladybug while travelling. Whee have booked
5 seats on PigAir and my understanding is that they are going to pick the
Critter Crew up nearly as one of the very first lot of guests.

Tribble saw the note from Sailor Willie and her little ears perked up and
she got all excited. She would love to be escorted by Sailor Willie
especially if he hasn't been snapped up by any of the other sows! She says
even though she is only about 1 year old she can behave in a mature manner.
(I think she has a thing for older - ahem, more mature - boars myself. If
Sailor Willie is so inclined she will make sure she has a sign so he can see
her when PigAir gets to his pigport!

LMM is setting her long hair in curlers - (I didn't want to tell her it
would be uncurled shortly after moving the curlers) She is convinced she can
become curly doing so....

Winkle and Smoke are poppcorning - they say it's been too long since their
last adventure on PigAir several trips ago!! So many trips ago they've
forgotten it (tee-hee!)

well, till PigAir comes and gets us all (does anyone know the exact date
PigAir will leave??? Whee knows it is a long trip to where we are going so
our slave has been busy packing all sorts of goodies to eat on route and
share with others, as well as snackables for the part. Plus a HUGE keg of
carrot beer!! It's a good think she is carrying it to PigAir - whee hopes
some of the other piggies will hep us roll it off the plane to Duke's
somehow...

in wheeks,
dictated by the Critter Crew to Kirsten