[Gpdd] Silly : Piggy Olympics? I am boycotting the Bjing summer olympics.

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 08:49:56 EST 2008

This year the summer olympics are being held in
Bejyng, China.  As not many people know, China has and
had control and rein over Tibet since the 50's.  Not
to make this a political thing, but like Darfur and
North Korea, there are such aweful human atrocities
being imposed by the Cinnese government on Tibbeten
people. Here in America, not many people know, or are
aware of it, no one can even say "Dalai Lama".  You al
know that I am Buddhist, but I think that is smelly at
any rate. Like not being able to say Pope Benidict, or
Martin Luther, I digress, please look and inform
yourselfs if you are interested. Informed people are
powerful.

As I work in a nursing home, I read the paper daily,
I was wondering if we could start up the pig olympics
soon. It would be fantabulous to print out some of the
games and read it to the residents. How much fun!  My
residents all know how obsessed I am with them, and
love hearing the stories, and this would just add to
it.  So I beg of you, can we please start the
pigolympics again? PLEASE?  Rumblstrut contest, walk
on poo?  (I have four that would do well with that as
they are al on pig pee pads, walk on poo often...)  OR
frighten fluffy white kitty contest!  (They freak him
out!)
Thanks for listening to my rant and suggestions.

Carly and the piggies!