[Gpdd] silly; Duke Help

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 13:08:00 EST 2008

Hey Duke buddy, Samantha will be coming to Oz and she wants flowers helllllllllp she wants them to match her gorgeous colouring, and I want them to be fresh as a daisy (hee hee) so dont want to fly them for the UK in case they go bad on the plane.

Wot flowers you got in Oz buddy, really want to include dandelion, some pale yellows/oranges and some whites, she also has brown markings but the only brown flowers I know are dead, you got any live brown flowers in Oz?? Ohhh yeah she also wants to eat them so need to be edible.

Help me Duke

Fugly